Book online, or by phone. Plan ahead and setup recurring dates.
Save with multiple day passes that never expire.
Quality Day Service
Leave your furry friends with confidence your dog will be in good hands.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DAYCARE
- Bordatella (Kennel Cough) – Yearly
- Fecal exam – Biannually
- Rabies – 1 or 3 year vaccine
- Distemper or Distemper combo shots such as DHPP or DHLPP – 1 or 3 year vaccine
- Leptospirosis – Not required but recommended. May be included with the Distemper series. (DHLPP)
- Males must be neutered by 12 months
- Females must not be in heat during or 24 hours before drop off.
- Fur friends must be 10-90 pounds.
WHAT TO BRING FOR DAYCARE
- Meals for your dog(s)
- Personal items such as a blanket or toy if they wish
- Medications/Supplements (we are happy to administer oral medications, topical ointments, eye-drops, insulin)
1 Dog $32
2+ Dogs $28 (per dog)
Reserve daycare ahead of time and enjoy a tired, well socialized pup!
5 Pack – Daycare Pass
1 Dog $150
2+ Dogs $130 (per dog)
5 pack of daycare passes that never expire.
Daycare – Half Day
1 Dog $22
2+ Dogs $20 (per dog)
Book up to 5 hours of daycare. Great for getting through that Zoom meeting or going to the grocery store!
5 Pack – Daycare Pass – Half Day
1 Dog $100
Do you have multiple meetings a week? Do you need a few hours to get things done on a regular basis? Then the 5 half day daycare pass is for you. Daycare passes do not expire.
Monthly Daycare Subscription
1 Dog $499
2+ Dogs $450 (Per dog)
Our Monthly daycare subscription (30 days) allows you to drop off your dog any day we are open for daycare for 1 monthly rate. This is great for people always on the go and want to know their pup is always safe with us!
Morning drop-offs and evening pick-up
We’re open early, and late. Drop off your dog with us for the day, and pick up in the evening.
Quality on site service
Even while you’re away for the day, there’s always someone to take care of your best friend.