Bring your dog to Paradis!
Puppy Paradis proudly offers dog daycare. At Puppy Paradis, your dog determines their schedule. In our crate free facility, your dog is free to play, nap or relax in a safe environment.
Why send your dog to daycare?
- Lack of exercise and mental stimulation for your dog can lead to boredom, depression and separation anxiety. These issues can lead to unwanted and oftentimes destructive behaviors such as chewing, digging and excessive barking. Our dog daycare program offers a full day of healthy activity and stimulation which can help alleviate these negative behaviors.
- Whether you have a rambunctious new puppy, an anxious dog or an older more reserved dog, daycare provides a safe, monitored environment for your dog to meet and play with new friends.
- Younger dogs can learn social skills and boundaries while anxious and /or older dogs can learn to come out of their shell at a pace that they’re comfortable with.
- An under socialized dog can be timid, fearful and even aggressive at times. Daycare can help to increase a dog’s confidence by teaching them to adjust to new dogs. This will help them to learn how to act in other social scenarios, like the dog park or when visitors come over. They will start to become more comfortable around new dogs and new people and will interact in a polite and respectful manner.
- Even if your dog does seemingly well with being home alone for the day or spending the day with you while you work from home, it’s a good idea to change up your dog’s routine. Dog daycare is like a mini vacation for your dog!
- When you arrive home from work you want to relax and unwind but your dog has other plans. They cannot wait to play with you and get all of your attention. A day in Paradis is a great way to tire your pup out so by the time they get back home with you they’ll be just as ready to relax for the remainder of the day.
All Day Fun
At Puppy Paradis there is no forced nap time. Dogs are given the freedom to run and play all day as they please. This is so that we can ensure each pup gets as much exercise, socialization and excitement they want so they return home tired and ready to relax. We don’t want to force them to spend a portion for their day napping and have them return home equally as energized as when they came to us in the morning. If needed, dogs are able to take breaks to re-energize themselves.
Although we do not force nap times, each dog is always closely monitored for proper play behavior. If a dog’s behavior leads us to believe they are becoming overtired, we do try to have them take a rest. We have 3 separate indoor play areas to do so. Also, with our 3 separate outdoor areas, you can be guaranteed that your dog has the right friends to play with!
What Customers Say About Us
”Another wonderful boarding experience for Buddy! I can’t say enough about Amanda and her staff. I NEVER worry about my best pal when I am away- Amanda treats our boy as if he were her own! Love love love puppy Paradis!Theresa FFacebook
”Best staff!! They truly care about our pets. Benson has been going for a few months now and we are so happy with the care they’ve provided to our babe. He always comes home exhausted from having such a fun day. Can’t recommend puppy paradis enough!!Ashley LFacebook
”Benny came home exhausted and happy. He made good friends and is so excited when I ask him if he wants to go to school.Yawa DFacebook
”Very happy with how well Amanda and staff treat and take care of my dog. I highly recommend Puppy Paradis.Krista CFacebook